FW: Concert Grand for Sale

Brassard, Denis Denis_Brassard@banffcentre.ca
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:34:09 -0600

Hi all,
I am passing this along in case someone would see interest for this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rein Leibur [mailto:reinleibur@shaw.ca]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 8:22 AM
To: 'denis_brassard@banffcentre.ca'
Subject: Concert Grand for Sale

Dear Denis,

Further to our conversation the other day, please find the following
particulars of the 9 ft. Concert Grand Piano that I have for sale:

Model - Baldwin SD - 10, Satin Ebony Finish - SN # 313719 - Built 10/6/92

Rare Artist Series - Factory Selected & Prepared Performance Piano,
Originally Commissioned for the First Esther Honen's Piano Competition

Since the Competition the Piano has been lovingly cared for in a private
residence by the same technician as employed by the Calgary Centre for the
Performing Arts

In 2001 Upgraded Hammers to "Renner Blue", includes leather tufted
adjustable artist bench

Price - $50,000 CDN

I have reviewed the pricing by looking at a great number of sources where I
have found that the "street price" new is about $110,000
GST included. As far as "used" goes, my piano is priced better than any
other comparable piano currently available in North America.

I am happy to pay a "finders fee" to anyone who can help me find a buyer. I
can be contacted at (403) 249-3432 or by e-mail at reinleibur@shaw.ca .

Thanks again for your help,

Rein Leibur