Questions about a new Steinway B or other 7'

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:37:37 -0700

Richard,

They might also suggest that they consider a Kawai RX-6 or a Shigeru
Kawai VI.  The SK-6 could be purchased for about the same as that
Steinway price, with the RX-6 quite a but less.

Of course, I'm a bit biased in this regard . . .

Feel free to write me if you want to talk about these pianos at all.

Don