Boston verts break-in? (xpost)

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:15:06 +0200

Woofy is a good word. I like that. On uprights I've preped I often had
to file
the hammers down a bit to get them brighter... never did like using lac
except
on old beaters and at the extremities... tho I suppose it would do the
trick.
Use will brighten them, and in the meantime you might try and wedge open
the top
to let more sound out front.... just to see if you can stave off a
hammer
hardening job.

JM2C's