Tuning Steinway Verticals

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:01:21 -0700

This reminded me of the dark ages for the PTG tuning test. When someone
wanted to take their test in the Reading Lancaster Chapter they had to
tune the Steinway upright a Willis Snyder's house. I believe it was a
1098 but I may be wrong. Now, was that torture or what!

Don McKechnie

P.S. The CAUT Forum at NYSCON - It's not too late!
http://www.ptg.org/nyscon