Boston verts break-in? (xpost)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:47:08 +0000

Thanks, all for the feedback.  It looks like some filing may be in
order.....
<snip>
I'd let them break in.  "All good things to those who wait".  Consider
having the choir director pick out the Boston that bests meets his needs
from those delivered to the school district...if that's possible?

David I.<
<snip>

David, I think as music dept. chair, he was able to do just that!  This
instrument will get a fair amount of playing, (6 hrs/day) so I'll be
interested to hear it by the time they call me in.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com