Michigan State U. Position still open

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:42:25 -0400

Hi Scott,
Perhaps this is the reason they're not getting a whole lot of response:

Pay Range: $17.31/hr Minimum to $21.64/hr Progression Maximum
Clerical/Technical, Grade 12.  The position is being advertised at
minimum salary.

$17.31/hr X 40 hrs/week X 52 weeks/yr = $36,004.80/yr

$21.64/hr X 40 hrs/week X 52 weeks/yr = $45,011.20yr

Jeff