Michigan State U. Position still open

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:25:53 EDT

David writes:

<< $1300 a month.   Yikes.   I'm 54 and paying $655 for the 3 of us, 1 child.

       Sheezam!  The three of us, (I'm 53, )are paying $1080 per month, but
there is also a $5,000 deductible/copay for two of us, every year! So,,, if one
of us has an operation, the first $18,000 I make every year is automatically
spent.  If there are two of them, (like the last three years), the first
$22,000 is gone before I see it.   A university position that would take that off
would be more attractive than the "salary" would indicate.
Ed Foote RPT