Michigan State U. Position still open

Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:37:40 -0700

At 06:19 PM 8/4/04, you wrote:
>$1300 a month.   Yikes.   I'm 54 and paying $655 for the 3 of us, 1 child.
>
>David I.

David,

No disparagemant intended, but you aren't in Michigan...
I was just visiting friends in Lansing and Grand Rapids two weeks ago, and
the subject of benefits _did_ come up. (one of my friends in GR just moved
there for a new job)

Stuff is expensive.  (He's got a wife and two daughters in college...)

Conrad