Michigan State U. Position still open

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 21:52:59 -0600

Hi David,
                   We control the drug companies as this side of the
line.  Mail order drugs from Canada to the USA is one of our largest growth
industries.  Doctors are also controlled, on what they can charge, since
they bill the government for every thing.
     Things like cosmetic surgery is not covered, unless you are involved
in some thing like a bad auto accident.
      Yes we are taxed at a higher rate, but we have the highest standard
of living in the world, according to the UN agency that monitors such things.
Regards roger