health insurance (Fred)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:51:10 +0200

Hi, Fred,

Do you lower the pitch at this moment ? to be ready for September ?

I've find that floating the pitch in the last school months helps, if
I strive fo 440 in June, I have 444 or more to deal with in September
(always in the middle of the instruments indeed)Problem is that with
the exams we need to be on pitch for many pianos.

Best, and was interesting to read your comments, I wish you will find
a better way to get better medical coverage in the future (while I
doubt that the powerful insurance companies will allow for any change
to be proposed by whatever govt)

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

	Well, enough on that topic from this pen. On to bulk pitch lowering
season
<g>

Regards,
Fred Sturm