Verdigris

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:54:02 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2004 7:40:03 PM Central Standard Time,
tcoates1@sio.midco.net writes:
I posted this several years ago and got blasted for it.  But I will
post it again as it has not failed me in 25 years when freeing
verdigris.  Wild Turkey Bourbon.
It's got to be something in those wild turkeys that has an effect on the
verdigris. Is it the alcohol, the mash, the special Kentucky waters? Anyone out
there with enough knowledge of chemicals that can give us the answer.

Wim

PS Jim, you can always tell them you're buying the bourbon to free up your
joints.