Verdigris

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:32:43 -0600

Isaac,

Good tip. Jeannie, you should put that in the Journal.

Jim Busby

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Isaac OLEG
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:26 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: Verdigris

hello,

I have drilled a hole in a flat parallel plier (damper type) to
squeeze a tad a birdseye if too tight (it avoid to push on the 2 sides
of the pin
 pushing on the 2 sisdes of the pin).

It may probably be used to work the flange laterally without
compression, more secure than with a screwdriver may be.

Best Regards.

Isaac Oleg.