Verdigris

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:36:11 -0600

Tim,

No, no hang-ups. Lots of tools : )

I'm heading to the State Liquor store!

Thanks again,

Jim Busby

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Tim Coates
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 6:29 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: Verdigris

Jim,

I enjoyed your humorous comments.  But I am dead serious.  I don't
drink any alcohol myself.  I haven't had a drop of alcohol  in 20
years.  When I enter a liquor store I ask the counter person for Wild
Turkey Bourbon.  They know exactly what I am looking for.  If you have
a hang up about buying tools because they can be used for other
purposes that may be detrimental when used incorrectly, you must not
have many tools in your shop and tool case <g>.

It has never failed me:  Wild Turkey works EVERYTIME  and many piano
technicians think it is a foolish idea.   Funny how Fred Drasche is
revered yet doubted.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota