Verdigris

llafargue llafargue@charter.net
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:33:32 -0500

I agree with replacing the parts for a real solution.  My question is..
Does the tallow work into the rails enough to transfer later and affect
new parts?  I clean the rails and brush till they look pretty new, but I
know the stuff is still there somewhere.   Thanks.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO
llafargue@charter.net

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 7:49 PM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Verdigris

In a message dated 8/10/2004 5:05:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
imatunr@srvinet.com writes:
Well Dale you would not want to drink it. But there is verry little oily
aroma and super slick.
BTW what exactly is in the Protec?  <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com <http://www.mothergoosetools.com/>
  HI Joe
 I dont' know what's in protek & that's one reason I'm not using it. If
osha wanted to know I'd need a has-mat. flier on every solvent in the
shop. I know what silicone oil & wild turkey are. Know what I mean?
   Dale