humidity and tuning

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:30:27 -0500

Dick,

At 12:18 8/11/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Mark,
>
>I like this idea.  I've thought for a long time that Dampp-Chaser should
>have an institutional model that is just as you describe.

>but what might happen if we fit a 10 gallon pail with heater bar and wicks,
>connected to stat, elevated up to the beams, filled with water and
>H-Treatment, and let it go for 3 months?
>
>best regards,
>Mark Cramer
>Brandon University

Heck, we get this effect from roof leaks.

I'd hate to see a bunch of water, above piano level, that the students
could see and get at...
I know,  I know... job security and all that, but that type I don't need.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.