Verdigris

Tim Coates tcoates1@sio.midco.net
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:35:10 -0500

Lawrence,

Now that is a new one for me.  As far as I know there is only one proof=20=

I can buy.  Could be some state law here.  We used to have 3.2 and full=20=

strength beer years ago.  I will find out this morning.  I need to get=20=

some more Wild Turkey, as I used the last of it a while back.  By the=20
way, I keep it packed deep in my cases of tools.  I don't need to get=20
picked up for open container violation.

The reason for the brand of bourbon is price.  Takes less than $5 to do=20=

two actions.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...