Ed and Me

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:07:51 -0400

Aww Wim-
She REALLY likes this piano.

She gave Ed a budget to work with and off hand I can't think of what it was.

Ed and I have fished through the catalogs to see what would come close to
matching.

You're right- it is the jacks AND the spring itself. If you ask me- THAT is
the problem. It looks like we'll have to form a similar repitition
lever,spring and  groove out of something that already exists- and I
*think* it can be done.

But can it???

:(

We're digging the complexity of it all and the challenge but that can
quickly change when the costomer calls and says "How's it coming along??"

HEH!!

Not sure how much she gave Ed to play with- and it probably won't be enough
considering the time we'll most likely put into it- but we'll learn
something..

Thanx Wim!

:)
Michelle