Bridge Drilling Jig

Garret E. Traylor gtraylor@northstate.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:39:47 -0400

John,
Congratulations on your new work.  As always very nice!  Would you consider
selling your Bridge Drilling Jig and if so what you would charge?
Kindest Regards,
Garret

Garret Traylor
High Point Piano
3407-A Archdale Road
Archdale, N.C. 27263
P.O. Box 6127
High Point, N.C. 27262
hpp@highpointpiano.com
www.highpointpiano.com
(336) 887-4266

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
John Hartman
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 9:24 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org; caut@ptg.org
Subject: Bridge Drilling Jig

Dear Fellow technicians,

As you know my participation in the Piano Technicians Journal was cut
short this past spring. I was in the process of developing several
articles for publication and got as far as taking photos and starting
some of the illustrations. Just so it wouldn't go to waist I have been
gathering some of the stuff on my web site for anyone who may be
interested. One of the articles I was working on was based on my bridge
bearing, drilling and knotching class.  One of the more useful tools I
developed is a simple bridge drilling jig. You can find the photos and
drawings by following the links below.

sincerely,
John Hartman X-PTG

Or go to my web site for more illustrtions:

I am right now working on a drawing for the November-December issue of
Fine Woodworking Magazine.

I can tell you this much, what these magazines pay for just one full
page illustration is as much as Chris and I received for all the design
work, layout, photographs and drawings in one issue of the Journal.

See you at a local book store,
JH