A-430

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:41:55 +0200

Here it goes again ! every once in a while , someone (may I say some
genius?) on that list have a really neat idea, and as usual the idea
is immediately token by others who will certainly use it for their own
customers without mentioning the name of the one who worked it out in
the first place.

And Mr. Keyes I have understood long ago that you use this name (is it
your real name ?)  to have us believe that you where the original
inventor of the famous "piano key" universally used those days. Be
sure I don't trust that myself (even for the fallboard lock) .

Thanks for your reading (strange how it is late earlier, day after
day, those days..)

OLEK