A-430

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:40:57 -0700

Isaac,

In regards to this particular procedure, I would be most happy to attribute
to you all honor and privileges pertaining thereunto.  I will be the first
in line to support your patent application.  In fact, may I have a few of
your business cards to leave in the piano so the customer may know whom to
call in the unlikely event of a mishap?  I had been making the final
registration adjustments using my own cards, but my lawyer felt it best to
discontinue this practice after having had to exchange a few unpleasantries
with various customers, therefore the step up to the Cornflakes boxes.

As to having changed my name to fit the business, I deny all allegations to
the contrary with the utmost vehemence!  As I was in the car business at the
time (hence, Otto) wishing to make a career change,
I had considered "Otto Touche de Clavier", but was advised that the
juxtaposition of the Germanic & the French was a bit too much unless I
planned to reside in the Alcase Lorraine region.  Actually, it is pronounced
"kize", with a long i, as in "eyes with a K in front".  Perhaps I should
have been an ophthalmologist, given the pronunciation.  I hear they make a
bit more money than the figures which were recently bandied about on this
list.

Best quit before the late becomes early....& I have to go back to
work....the day after today.

Otto