[CAUT] lacquer "flushing"

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.ca
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:37:15 -0500

Right, just what I was afraid of, my compulsive obsesive side turning a
simple task into an all-day, CAD-designing, over-produced, jig-making day!

In any case, I remember John Hartman's slide show of metal trays as you
describe. His were "paired" with a slot down the middle for the damper
wires. Very efficent, the holding rack and soaking tray are one-in-the
same... just add water,..and a bit of the dubious contents of "your" garage
refridgerator, perhaps? ;>)

Mark

Actually, sometimes you can get the campus metal shop (if you have one) to
build something for you out of stainless or aluminum.  That can be quite
cool.

Best.

Horace