[CAUT] lacquer "flushing"

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:07:08 -0700

Mark,

At 08:37 AM 8/26/2004, you wrote:
>Right, just what I was afraid of, my compulsive obsesive side turning a
>simple task into an all-day, CAD-designing, over-produced, jig-making day!

OOOOOOOO!!!!  I feel soooooooooo special....but, HEY!  If you weren't
pretty seriously type-A, you probably wouldn't be too competent a
technician, either...goes with the territory!

>In any case, I remember John Hartman's slide show of metal trays as you
>describe. His were "paired" with a slot down the middle for the damper
>wires. Very efficent, the holding rack and soaking tray are one-in-the
>same...

Yup...very cool.

>  just add water,..and a bit of the dubious contents of "your" garage
>refridgerator, perhaps? ;>)

Remembering a now long-time ago piece of one of his shows, I think of such
contents as "Carlin" creatures.  And, yes, depending on the base contents,
length of time in "storage", and approximate colour, you can come up with
precisely the right solution!

Best.

Horace