[CAUT] lacquer "flushing"

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:46:35 -0600

At 09:49 AM 8/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>double thanks, Horace!
>
> > usually use old fashioned ice cube trays).
>
>My assistant Scott and I were just musing over what might make better
>"damper-soaking trays" than the array of small plastic organizer drawers we
>now use.
>
>I'm guessing a trip to a self-help or used furniture store might turn some
>of these up?
>
>Mark Cramer,
>Brandon University

That's where you may find a threshold that can do the job well.<G> (no room
in the articles for ALL of the applications, y'know!) A little tape here
and there. Multi-purpose, to be sure. Another tray set up I've seen but not
used is a section of pvc pipe cut lengthwise and rigged together.
I really like the threshold for vertical damper soaking.

Enjoy,
Guy