[CAUT] lacquer "flushing"

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.ca
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:08:16 -0500

Any pictures Guy?

Scott's dad just happens to work for a window manufacturer..."thresholds
galore!"

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Nichols
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 11:47 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: [CAUT] lacquer "flushing"

At 09:49 AM 8/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>double thanks, Horace!
>
> > usually use old fashioned ice cube trays).
>
>My assistant Scott and I were just musing over what might make better
>"damper-soaking trays" than the array of small plastic organizer drawers we
>now use.
>
>I'm guessing a trip to a self-help or used furniture store might turn some
>of these up?
>
>Mark Cramer,
>Brandon University

That's where you may find a threshold that can do the job well.<G> (no room
in the articles for ALL of the applications, y'know!) A little tape here
and there. Multi-purpose, to be sure. Another tray set up I've seen but not
used is a section of pvc pipe cut lengthwise and rigged together.
I really like the threshold for vertical damper soaking.

Enjoy,
Guy