[CAUT] lacquer "flushing" Drench-aTorium"

Garret E. Traylor gtraylor@northstate.net
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:19:14 -0400

Our own John Foy did a technical at one of our Central North Carolina
(www.ptg.org/cnc) chapter meetings on his invention called the
"Drench-a-Torium" made from a length of PVC pipe cut lengthwise somewhere
close to half (as Guy pointed out in one of his earlier posts).  John used
it to soak off dampers but it should also work for leaching lacquer out of
hammer too.  It seems the real trick was in cutting a straight slice down
the length of the pipe.  John's set up worked quite well.  I don't think
there is a patent or drawings. <gr>.
Kindest Regards,
Garret

Garret Traylor