[CAUT] Yamaha CP-80..yup!

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:06:11 -0500

OK-

(Don't laugh McKechnie..)

:)

About 6 weeks ago I *finally* got my hands on a much desired Yamaha CP-80.

('80's vintage electric piano- weighs a ton..lots of bands used it on
stage- even Ozzy Osborne, right Don??)  :)

Since I have the luxury of being able to post here with uhhh... folks that
know more about these than uhhh... ones that haven't been on the planet as
long..

Anyone out there who serviced these?
I have technical questions! Ones NOT related to wired and electronics.
(ex: Can I take the action out without taking the top part off?)

Leroy!
Mr. Yamaha!
Someone?

:)