[CAUT] Old Steinwy uprt

C. E. Hood hood@uwplatt.edu
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:11:45 -0600

Anybody interested in an 1889  Steinway uprt, unusual case with openwork panel over keybd with silk behind; been painted black; action in pretty good shape, all but one ivory there but a couple will need replacing, not trashed, well kept, no rust.   Located in Southern Wisc, can probably be had cheap.  I revived one similar to this years ago - very nice sound, now lives with a good player & used regularly.  This one's a good prospect.  I can take some pix & e-mail them if anybody's interested.
  Margaret Hood
  www.fortepianos.pair.com