Electropiano (was Re: [CAUT] Yamaha CP-80..yup!)

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:19:29 -0600

Jeff,

>On a similar note, I recently got the opportunity to tune my first Baldwin
>Electropiano.
>Now, that was fun with the tuning pins on the back side of the cabinet.

Yeah! Now try a whole keyboard lab at a university that's full of
I once had to do that (15-20 yrs. ago). I borrowed an electronic tuner (I
was strictly
aural then), sat on the back side to manipulate the pins, and reached over
to play the
keys. It worked. Anyway, they were better than they were. :-) Hope I never
have to do
that again!

Avery