[CAUT] Yamaha CP-80..yup!

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:32:28 -0500

Hey there!

THANX for the links, and all the helpful information about my CP-80!!
Maybe I should contact the hippie guy in Florida- think he would mind??  :)
(And does he have a spare sustain pedal and power supply??)

I like all this recent talk about weirdo keyboards !!
(Knock on wood) I have never run across these Baldwin Electropianos- but I
got my own problems.
3 dozen + Steinway 1098's, people.

:)
Michelle

--On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 10:01 AM -0500 Phil Romano
<romano@sccoast.net> wrote:

> Michele,
>
> Here is a link to find a service manual for your CP-80.
>
> http://www.candisc.com/ranger/stock8.htm
>
> Phil Romano
> Coastal Carolina University
> Conway, South Carolina