[CAUT] Yamaha CP-80..yup!

Phil Romano romano@sccoast.net
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:01:16 -0500

Michele,

Here is a link to find a service manual for your CP-80.

http://www.candisc.com/ranger/stock8.htm

Phil Romano
Coastal Carolina University
Conway, South Carolina

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
michelle stranges
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 5:03 PM
To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net; College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: [CAUT] Yamaha CP-80..yup!

Yeah- I bought one!!

:D

And yeah- it does hinge back- but I wouldn't call it flopping. For the
flop-ee weighs over 200 POUNDS!!!!

Never mind stage hands and road dogs- this is in my home.
Todd and my cat won't help I'm afraid..
So I can't easily pull the action out like on a grand?

:(
Michelle

--On Monday, December 6, 2004 1:36 PM -0800 David Ilvedson
<ilvey@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hands on?   You bought one?   You will have found that the harp flops
> back on some hinges and the action is exposed.   Everything should be
> self explanatory except of course tuning the bass.   You're on your
own
> with that...;-]
>
> David I.

---