Action dynamics

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 14:33:06 +0100

Hi Jim....

I aggree... BUT ! :) static balancing could be used as a kind of scaling
for some of the issues below. If enough sampling is done for differing
conditions of static balancing... then we could arrive at a kind of
reference table that tells us what levels of action inertia will result
from what condition of static balancing.  This is one of the things
Stanwoods methodology can be used for. But it would take a lot of
sampling, and a lot of cross checking / measuring of MOI... etc to
arrive at. Still... its doable.

CHeers
RicB