Steinway concert grand casters

Thu, 08 Jan 2004 05:35:09 -0600

Bob,

At 01:39 1/8/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>What's the word on the Hamburg-style giant brass double-wheel casters?

Beautiful! All you need is your little finger to get it moving, and I
didn't notice any damage to hardwood floors (oak).

>  Anyone put them on a NY D?

I took them _off_ our Hamburg D because of door threshold fears -
substituted 2+" blocks to make up the difference in leg length.

>Do they mark a hardwood stage?
>Do they require replacement of the legs?

yes

>How much are they?

  mucho dinero

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.