Steinway concert grand casters

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:13:33 -0800

Bob,

The replacement legs and casters are expensive.  As others have said,
they do require a shorter leg.

The improvement in tone is the big plus.  The big negative is that
careless students / faculty can really rip up the piano by rolling it
over a large crack in the floor.  This is where the stage dolly is
safest.

Don Mannino RPT