Steinway concert grand casters

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:42:31 +0100

You'll have to enter an username and password to access the site ,
then all the documents are in PDF or Excel form, easy to download and
keep on your computer - the whole paper catalog(s) have been made
computer friendly.

Ask me privately if you want that userID and Password. As the site is
full of good pictures, interesting tools and accessories, that is
worst the try IMHO.

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG.

P.S Roller 22.21.30 page 7/18 with or without rubber band
http://www.pianoteile.com/pdf/zubehoerkatalog.pdf.