Steinway concert grand casters

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee@humboldt1.com
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:37:22 -0800

Ron, and Don Mannino,

Before I retired at HSU California, the problem with the dolly in our case
was not so much acoustical but the bouncing and creeping especially with
heavy playing.  With a simple lever under the dolly at each leg especially
the front ones, a small 2x4 block is placed under the dolly.  This for the
most part takes out the dolly as an acoustic problem.

Dan Gurnee RPT,  HSU retired.