black rubber shoes

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:38:25 +0100

I've cut cylinders in hammer felt scraps (with a double punching used
to make washers).
Any material at the bottom of the hole (I use leather), no need to
glue it, seem to hold enough after 10 years, more, I donno, the felt
is a tad softer now, but still no play no noise, I'll have to change
them someday but when ?

Isaac Oleg