black rubber shoes

Paul Kupelian pkupeli1@twcny.rr.com
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:36:32 -0500

Michelle,
You should have a supply of rubber bolt caps in the grey plastic trays.
They will fit nicely.  There is a picture of them on page 108 of the Schaft
er I mean Schaff Catalog.

I never worried about wind chill up there.  Tunnel pass you know.
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
michelle stranges
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 3:21 PM
To: caut list
Subject: black rubber shoes

OK-

I call the rubber "end caps" on the bottom of the pedal rods going into the
pedal itself (of Steinway grands) "shoes".

Is Steinway the only place to get these "shoes"?

I don't see them in Schaff and Pianotek does not carry them.

Anyone know a sneaky (un-squeaky) source??

:B
Michelle
(in 800 degrees below zero wind chill factor, Oswego NY)
 YOU NEVER SAID NOTHIN' ABOUT THIS KUPELIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I could use some of them shoes getting around campus.)

---