dilemma

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:18:46 -0600

At 12:12 1/14/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Wim,
>         I'm surprised that I haven't read this comment already but my
> take is "Who cares?" You're still getting paid right? I'm sure that there
> are plenty of other things you could turn your attention to what with as
> many pianos as you have care over. Do you feel that your livelyhood is in
> jepordy?  Are they looking to replace you? Let it go I say. It's not
> worth the trouble and you can only come out looking bad either attempting
> to put yourself superior either before or after the fact or complaining
> before the other tech even gets there. Water under the bridge. My 2 cents.
>
>Greg Newell

Wim,

I've had a couple of "consultants" here over the years, and by and large it
has been a good thing.

One thing which might make you feel better is that, if all does not go as
well as expected
==>>> THE CONSULTANT GETS BLAMED!! <<<==

If all does not go as hoped and _you_ had done all the work...    hmmmmmmmm...

As Newton would say, "CYA!"

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.