Boston vertical tuning stability?

Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:41:22 +0100

Gotta agree with Wim on this one. I did a whole bunch of preps on Boston
grands and verticals in my stint in Seattles Sherman Clay downtown store
some years back. They seemed on the whole fairly nice and pretty stable
instruments. Actually quite refreshing tone for coming out of the far
east. Nearly eastern European in character.

If they had any real problem area, it was the bass / tenor transition in
the smaller grands. ALTMHO

Cheers
RicB