George Winston contract

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:19:47 -0500

Tom,

Yes, he's an exacting fellow, but a really nice guy.  He was only the
second "concert tuning" I did when I was still green some twenty
years ago.  I got that rider and it scared me to death.  He's a quiet
man and knows his stuff.  Expect to touch up a few unisons during the
intermission.

chris

--
Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.