George Winston contract

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:07:55 -0700

I'll ditto what Cris said. I've tuned for him a few times. Very nice person
to deal with, very appreciative. Very particular about unisons. Definitely
will want unisons touched up during intermission. He'll even mark them for
you, with some wedges. As long as you have a reasonably nice piano to begin
with, I wouldn't worry about it. But do try to do your very most stable and
clean work.
	The midnight rehearsal is normal for him, but that's the stage crew's
headache.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Friday, January 16, 2004 6:19 PM -0500 "Christopher D. Purdy"