Capo bars

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:49:00 +0100

We have the same kind of shop there, I asked about Beryllium bronze the other day, and have find this material to be really high prized (around 80$ +VAT for a 3 feet length)

I don't get what you mean for the back bevel, do you intend to get a flat surface on both the rod and the capo ? The method used by Stephen is to route with a flexible grinder , a channel in the capo, then simply pose the rod inside, it hold by itself with the string's pressure (difficult to route clean and measured to avoid warps and angle changes).

I'll have to use a similar solution on a short grand. leaving a possibility to change the rod further is certainly a good thing.

Best Regards.

Isaac