endorsements

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 14:20:26 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/04 12:19:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
davidskolnik@optonline.net writes:
I don't know how many of the original
signatories are, like myself, no longer at the respective
institutions.  Had you the time, you would want to update your data base of
current CAUTs.
Good point, David.  A lot of things change as the decades roll by.  Of the
'no shows' on the endorsement list, the only one I can comment on is Johnson
State College (in Vermont).  They currently have no regular piano tech, although
we serve their needs on a very irregular basis.

The snowfall we had this morning makes it hard to believe it's spring.  But
we remain hopeful!

- Tom McNeil -
Vermont Piano Restorations