concert service Q & A

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.CA
Tue, 04 May 2004 14:54:08 -0500

Thanks Joe,

I think I will order a pair of the "deluxe cheek-plates" (Hamburg Steinway)
that Fred recommended, though cannot find replacement "key-frame shift-pins"
(had to dig out the "Merle Mason" for that one)in the Pianotek catalog.

The "key-frame, shift-pin, guide-plates" (S&S nomenclature) in this piano
are brass, however, the pins themselves were/are not plated,.. and they
worked so nicely for the longest time!

Would be happy using the Yamaha system also, but for the ordering
rigama-what-ever.

best regards,
Mark

PS Sorry to hear about Tom's snowfall (below),.. have already played my
dozen'th round of golf here in sunny Manitoba! ;>)

The snowfall we had this morning makes it hard to believe it's spring.  But
we remain hopeful!

- Tom McNeil -
Vermont Piano Restorations