concert service Q & A

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue, 04 May 2004 14:35:11 -0600

Hi Mark,
	I just took a look at my delux Hamburger thingees, and my memory was
jogged: one reason I didn't get around to installing was that I couldn't
quite figure them out. Some is obvious, some not so. You might ask Pianotek
to supply a drawing or photo of one installed.
	Steinway does sell the "keyframe guide end pins." I don't know of another
source, myself (there must be one).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico