ASSOCIATE MEMEBER IN MÉXICO (GUADALAJARA)

CASTELLON PIANOS castellonpianos@axtel.net
Tue, 4 May 2004 21:51:56 -0500

=20
PIANO TECHNICIAN IN MEXICO

Dear colleagues,

I'm a member of this guild and live and work in Mexico.  I would like to =
let=20
you know that if you have a client or know of anyone in the USA that =
might=20
be coming to Mexico to live or know of a pianist that is coming to play =
in=20
Mexico, please recommend me to them.  I will try to help them in any way =

possible.  I work throughout the entire country.

Alejandro Castellon

PTG AS=D3CIATE MEMEBER  13511   CHAPTER   752
011-52-33-36-15-98-51
castellonpianos@axtel.net