tank-filling noise maker

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.CA
Mon, 10 May 2004 11:17:47 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

I'm still waiting for your clever ideas on how to make tank-filling noisier;
i.e. tiny metal bells at the end of the filling spout?

Since I've had no response yet, (and on the subject of tiny metal bells) I'm
going to inflict a bit of Rocky Mountain hiking-savvy upon you, from the
staff bulletin board outside Denis' shop:

Beware of bears:

To prevent a surprise encounter with bears while hiking, it is wise to make
lots of noise along the trail. Hikers are encouraged to attach small metal
bells to their clothing, and carry pepper spray.

It is also helpful to distinguish between the domain of the Black bear and
the Grizzly. This is possible by inspecting bear s---:

Black bear s--- is full of nuts and berries, while Grizzly-bear s--- smells
like pepper and has tiny metal bells in it!

Happy trails!! :>)

Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

PS haven't seen the center, love the Rockies? click: www.BanffCentre.com