tank-filling noise maker

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:50:43 -0400

One way of doing it would be to glue 2 wires inside the tank about
1/2" or 3/4" below the top of the tank. At the other end of the wire,
install a plug. You or the student could come to water the piano, plug
the battery (connected to a beeper or a light), and then as soon as
the water would touch both ends of the wire in the tank the beeper
would beep. I think a 9 volt battery could do the job. Hopefully
someone will try this and refine it. Hopefully, I will get royalties
for this magic invention ;-)

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC

www.BanffCentre.com