Petrof

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 18:04:49 -0400

>Again if she is still "worried" I would have her call her dealer and or
>Geneva directly .
>
>Hope that this information is of some use.
>
>John McGuire
>\

John
\
This customer did talk to the president of Geneva, who told her everything is fine. She felt she was lied to.

I also told her the same thing you and Roger said, that even if the company did go under, the compnay would still honor the warentee, and that Renner, the major parts supplier is still very much in busines, and that getting parts in the fure would not be a problem.

I will pass on the rest of your information.

Thanks

Wim