Practical Concert Work

Sun, 30 May 2004 12:44:37 +0200

David M. Porritt wrote:

>Richard:
>
>In Part 1 of the series he states "....I never imagined I would spend ten years as the technician for one of the big five American Orchestras."   He is a member of the Chicago chapter so unless he travels A LOT I'd have to guess that he is the tech for the Chicago Symphony.
>
>dave

Thanks David. I noticed that whilst reading through part one last nite
as well.  I'd gotten so wrapped up in other items in that issue that
this slipped by me.  Still it would be nice to know a bit more about the
fellow.  What other <<credentials>> he has, how long he has had them...
education background... and the  like.

I remember lots of debate about Franz Mohrs voicing and some of his
other thoughts.... but then its kinda hard to just discount someone with
his background.

Cheers
RicB